Friday, March 5, 2010

Discoteca events this weekend


Well seeing as how everyone is really only interested in the nightlife while studying in Rome, I figure that I'll try make use of my stunning intellect, practically-but-not-quite-fluent-but-still-pretty-good Italian skills, and super-fast googling capabilities to bring you some of the best events every weekend, starting this weekend. Enjoy.

Tonight (March 5th):


Tomorrow (March 6th):

Disclaimer: I'm just bringing these events to your attention, not promoting anything (even if they should pay me!!) or guaranteeing anything. Make sure, in one way or another, to read what they have written in the description, because there is often important information about prices, what to wear, what you have to do to get on the list, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment