Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Students in Rome is Back!

So I have been MIA for a while now, busy with lots of stuff that made it easy to neglect the site and blog. In the meantime, StudentsinRome.com expired and was apparently bought by godaddy.com, who is now re-selling it at $280. To them, I'd like to dedicate a big vaffanculo.

However, I have re-done the site on google sites (in the interest of time, ease and money). It would be cooler to have our own unique domain name, but the site is as good as ever. Now there is a place to comment on the articles and has a flashier new look (along with the blog). I will try to post on the blog when I can, as even though I moved back to the states, I am constantly reflecting on how life was in Italy.

Hopefully you find it helpful and let any friends who are thinking about studying in Rome know!

No comments:

Post a Comment